Monday, February 15, 2010

::Best::{Grey}::I::{Sky}::Ever::{Morning}::Had::Kakashi Lemon

So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring
Nothing quite the same now
I just say your name now
"Oi! Kakash! Obito! What's up!" I heard Natusmi yell as she climbed up the hill. Obito waved pathetically while I just blushed and looked away. There was always something about her I couldn't resist. She came up to us sitting on a rock waiting for Rin and Sensei. Obito gave her a big hug and spun her around. "Hello Natsumi-chan! How are you today!?" He shouted making both of us wince. She just laughed it off though.
"I'm fine Obito-kun! i just came to see you, Kakashi-kun, Rin-chan and Minato-san off for your big mission!" She said smiling. Oh, how I loved her smile. It was always so bright and warm and-"Kakashi-teme! Snap outta it!" Obito yelled about to hit me on the head but Natsumi stopped him. She was fairly strong for a non-ninja. "Sorry Sumi-chan." I told her quietly. She glomped me and I fell off the big rock I was on. "Congratulations Kaka-kun! Here I bought you this!" She semi-shouted and got off me. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small silver necklace. It had a wolf's head on teh end of it. "Sumi-chan..you didn't have to." I told her. She smiled. "Don't say that! Oh! Look Minato-sama and Rin-chan are here!" She pointed to them walking up to us. "Hello everyone. Sorry I'm a little late, me and Rin had to take care of something. I just wanted to tell you to meet up in about an hour after you pack." He said and disappeared. Everyone sweat dropped. "See you guys later! Bye Natsumi! I'll see you later when we get back tonight!" Rin said hugging said girl. Natsumi smiled and waved off her friend. Obito came up and gave her a big hug.
"I will miss you Natsumi! I will be back!" He shouted and she laughed. "Ok Obito! But please be careful. I don't want you coming back to me hurt!" She smiled as he released her. "Goodbye Sumi-chan!" He yelled running off in the distance. Natsumi waved after him. She turned on her heel to face me and smiled lightly. I frowned knowing it was all a show. She didn't like me. She liked Obito. "What's wrong Kakashi?" She asked softly standing next to me. I sighed and began to walk away. She quickly caught up to me and grabbed my hand softly but firmly.
"Kakashi, what's wrong? You should be happy! You became a jounin today! And you get to lead your own squad!" She said. I looked at her. "I...know." I gripped her hand tighter and she swayed them back and forth. "Kakashi are you afraid?" She asked standing next to me. No, I wans't afraid of what she thought I was. I was afraid of her. She made me feel this way. It was so confusing. "Sumi-chan, I...Natsumi close your eyes." I told her. She nodded and closed them. I took my headband off and but it around her eyes. "I won't open my eyes Kakashi, i promise." She giggled quietly. I smiled as I pulled my mask down. "I know Sumi, I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't. I know you. You are a very naive person." I sighed. She laughed quietly. "Natsumi I want you to listen to me. I'm sorry, I know you like Obito-""What makes you think I like him?" She asked quickly. My eyes widened. "But..I..I th..thought..th..that you.." I stumbled over my words. "Kakashi-kun, Obito is my best friend I do not like him like that." She reassured me. "Why am I blindfolded again?" She asked childishly. "Because.." I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. "I really like you Natsumi. Always have." I said after I broke the kiss. "Kakashi.." She whispered almost barely audible. I kissed her again a little more passionatetly and she kissed back.
"I must go Natsumi. I have to go back." I pecked her lips slightly, before removing the blindfold and disappearing.
But it's not so bad
You're only the best
I ever had
You don't want me back
You're just the best
I ever had
So you stole my world
Now I'm just a phony
Remembering the girl
Leaves me down and lonely
Sending in weather
Make yourself feel better
'He's gone. All becasue of me.' I thought solemnly as I walked in the front gates. Rain was falling slightly as we walked past the guards who nodded sadly at us. Obito was gone. Forever. All because of me. And now I had a part of him as a gift. I sighed and looked at the sky. "Kakashi, let's go." Rin said softly. Then it hit me. Natsumi! Oh God, what was going to happen to her? My eye opened a little wide as I heard the sound of light footsteps behind me. I knew who it was.
"Natsumi, i'm so sorry. I tried." I whispered as Minato and Rin left. I heard her choking on tears so I turned around. She looked at me sadly with her blue eyes. They were red and swolled from crying. "What happened to your eye?" She asked facing away from me. "He gave me his-" I stopped when she slapped me across the face. "And you took it?!? Right when he got it!? You should have let him die with it! It was his pride and you know it!" She shouted at me and rain began to fall heavily down on us. "Come on Natsumi, it's raining you should get inside." I said softly reaching my hand out for her. She stepped backwards a little and shook her head. Her eyes narrowed at me. "i hate you Kakashi." She said coldly before running off. I just stood there. My arm reaching out into nothingness.
"She hates me.." I whispered in disbelief. A firm hand gripped my shoulder. I turned around to face Minato-sensei. "She hates me." I repeated. He shook his head. "She does not. Just give her some time to get over this." He told me. Tears fell from my good eye and I could feel my bandage getting wet on the other side. "She hates me..she really does." I told him. He sighed.
"Kakashi, you shouldn't be so damn hard on yourself. What happened wasn't your fault. She will realize that once you talk to her." He said. I shook my head. "She won't listen to me. She really hates me." I kept repeating her sad face over and over in my mind. Sensei shook his head. "Come on kid, you're gonna catch a cold." He said. I nodded and followed.
But it's not so bad
You're only the best
I ever had
You don't need me back
You're just the best
I ever had
And it may take some time
To patch me up inside
But I can't take it
So I runaway and hide
And I may find in time that you were always right
Always right
It's been 13 years since then. We still haven't talked. I tried, but I got so scared and ran away and hid from her. She is always so sad. She rarely ever comes out of her house. But when she does I watch her. From a distance. I am watching her now at the K.I.A stone. Tracing the name with her hand. She visits Rin sometimes and my father and sensei too. But today was the anniversary of his death, so it's his day. She placed the red rose down on the groun. I sighed.
'Natsumi, do you realize how much I missed you?' I thought as she walked off, tears rolling down her perfect cheeks. She sighed and looked at the sky as it began raining. 'It's raining you should get inside.' I remember telling her those words 13 years ago. She walked back into the forest, disappearing among the crowded trees. Quietly I jumped down to the stone. I traced the names with my finger.
"I wish you were here. ou would know what to do. But if you were here, we wouldn't be in this problem." I chuckled to myself as I picked up her rose. I placed it on top of the monument and sighed. She had no idea how much pain I had been through. I had lost everyone. Except her. I loved her. And yet she hated me. I doubt she even knew the real story. I made a decision: I was going to talk to her today.
Walking back to my apartment I heard a scream. Quickly I ran to the alleyway I heard it from. i saw Natsumi sitting against the wall crying, her face was buried in her hands. Slowly I walked up to her. She didn't even move. i kneeled down next to her and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Natsumi.." I whispered, deathly afraid of what she would do. "Kakashi." She choked on her tears. "Don't cry." I wiped away some of her tears as she looked at me. "I am so stupid Kakashi. why don't you hate me?" She looked me in the eye. It was almost like she was begging for me to hate her.
"I never have. Never could." She looked at me in disbelief. "And you're not stupid." I added, cuppinf her face in my hand. She cried harder. "I...I..I didn't..didn't mean..wh..what I said back then." She stumbled over her words. "Sumi..I'm sorry..I should have talked to you. But I was so scared I actually thought you hated me." I laughed slightly. She grabbed my hand that was on her face with hers. "I never..hated you..I was upset." She smiled lightly. I smiled back, glad to be talking to her again.
"Come on. You're soaking wet." I commented, pulling her to her feet. She laughed and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "So are you." I smiled and grabbed her hand.
"Why did you scream?" I asked. Natsumi looked away. She was still holding my hand and leaning against my arm. "I was upset and frustrated so I just screamed." I chuckled. "Sounds like you." She laughed lightly. "Kakashi.." She started once we got to my apartment. i opened it up and turned the light on. Good thing I cleaned up or else this place would be a mess. "Yes?" I turned back to look at her. Bad mistake. I couldnt' stop my eyes from roaming her perfect figure. Her perfect face.
She came over and hugged me. "I missed you Kaka-kun." She said using my childhood nick name. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her back and gently kissed the top of her head through my mask. "I missed you too Sumi-chan." We stayed like that for a moment before I couldn't take it anymore. I needed her.
Slowly I backed away from her. She looked up at me and nodded. She turned around tand slowly walked off. I pulled my mask down quietly and grabbed her wrist. i spun her around and crashed her lips to mine. She was shocked and I pulled away. "I'm sorry." I apologized and pulled away but she wouldn't let me. I looked down at her. She reached her hand up and pulled my head band off. She stroked the scar over my eye and caressed my cheek.
"Why do you hide such a beautiful face?" She asked stroking my cheek. I blushed a little. "It's not beautiful. It's ugly and scarred." She frowned when I said this. She leaned closer so our lips were almost touching. "You are not ugly. You are the most handsome man I have ever met. And-" I kissed her roughly and she kissed back. I wrapped my arms around her waist lightly and she wrapped hers around my neck. I trailed my tongue across her bottom lip, and she parted them, allowing me entrance. I mapped her mouth out, memorizing every inch of it. Our tongues wrestled for a while and I rubbed her back.
We pulled away for air and I rested my forehead against hers. "Kakashi...." "Natusmi..I..I love you Natsumi. Be with me forever?" I asked. She smiled. "Of course, Kakashi. I love you." I smiled along with her. Slowly I reached up and pulled the necklace she gave me out. Her eyes went from my face to it. She smiled brightly. "You still have it.' She touched it. I nodded and kissed her again.
So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring
What was it you wanted?
Could it be you're haunted?
But it's not so bad
You're only the best
I ever had
I don't want you back
You're just the best
I ever had
Half our clothes were on the floor and we were making out on the couch. I trailed butterfly kisses down her jaw to her ear lobe, nibbling and sucking on it. She moaned making me harden even more. i moved down her neck, nipping and kissing her skin. She ran her fingers through my hair and arched her back, trying to stop her moans. My hands moved behind her back, unclasping her bra and throwing it on the floor with the other things.
I bit her coller bone pulling a pleasurable hiss from her. I gave it an apologetic lick before claiming her left nipple in my mouth. I grabbed her other breast, kneading and caressing it. "Kakashi!" She gasped when I bit down on her nipple. I smirked and switched, my tongue rolled over her right breast.
I stopped and went to her mouth, shoving my tongue inside. Slowly I pulled down the only thing she had left; her underwear. As my tongue roamed her mouth I threw it on the floor. Now she was completely naked. And God was she beautiful. I just wanted to fuck her so bad she'd scream my name till her throat was raw. Pain shot down my lower half just thinking about it.
I trailed kisses down her body: in between her breast, down her stomach, her hip, and her inner thigh. I heard her breath get caught in her throat; she knew what I was going to do. I smirked and playfully nipped her thigh before sticking two fingers in her. She arched her back blindly as I pumped faster and harder. "Kakashi!" She called out when I added another digit. I smirked and added my tongue. She gasped lightly and ran her fingers through my hair. I ate her out, sticking my tongue and in and out of her, cleaning up all her juices.
When I was done with that I claimed her lips, letting her taste herself. She moaned in my mouth as out tongues played together. I broke the kiss to take my boxers off and threw them on the floor. I placed myself in between her legs, my length rubbed against her thigh. I groaned, wanting nothing more than to go inside of her.
"Are you ready?" I asked. She nodded. "It will hurt." I added. She smiled at me. "Kakashi, I love you. I don't care." I smiled and kissed her, thrusting inside of her. She made sort of a squeaking sound and I broke away to kiss the tears that were leaking from her eyes. And she wasn't the only one in pain. She was so tight it was almost unbearable.
I felt her hips shift underneath me as I buried my face in her hair, taking in her scent. She nodded. Slowly I moved in and out of her. She didn't seem to be in pain anymore. "Are you ok?" I asked breathlessly. "Kakashi, faster harder." She moaned. i bit her neck to stop myself from screaming but obeyed. I moved a little faster and went a little harder.
She slowly wrapped her legs around my waist, making me go deeper. I growled against her neck as I placed my hands on her hips, pulling her back and forth so she rammed into me harder. She moaned louder as I devoured her neck, holding my own moans back as well. Her finger nails scratched down my back and I could feel the blood oozing from the scratches.
Without relizing it i was thrusting faster and harder than before so I slowed down a bit. "Kakashi, don't stop." She breathed out. I smirked and kissed her neck, going harder and faster than before. She arched her back, pressing her chest to mine. I was so close, i had been for so long but I wanted her to come first.
I removed one hand from her hip and cupped her breast massaging it. She moaned and gripped me tighter.
"Kakashi!"
She came on me. I groaned. It was amazing to my name leave her lips like that. i moved a little faster, letting her ride her climax and I soon came to mine.
"Natsumi!"
I groaned as I released my seed inside of her. We were both panting pretty heavily. I slowly pulled out of her and collapsed ontop of her. i hoped the weight wouldn't crush her. "Kakash.." She trailed off, panting slightly. "Yea?" "You're heavy." We both laughed as I rolled off her and brought her into my chest.
I pulled the blanket from the top of the couch onto us. She snuggled closer into my chest and neck. I smiled. "Goodnight Kakashi."
"Goodnight Natsumi."
The best I ever had
Best I ever had
The song is Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning) by Vertical Horizon not Drake btw

2 comments:

  1. damn that was HOT!! hehe amazing!!!
    make me a kakashi one please??

    ReplyDelete